Friday, December 1, 2017

Better late than never.....

Okay, so update on Thanksgiving. I tore up my plans and tossed them out the window. I made a commitment to myself to get healthy and making the first exception makes it easier to make the next one.

So....I ended up going to the store and getting the stuff for a keto Thanksgiving meal.

Beef tenderloin, broccolini, mushrooms, and good blue cheese.....yum!

I took that tenderloin and cut it up into fillets.


Three 8oz fillets for $20. Yup, totally worth it.

For dinner, I wrapped them in bacon and put them on the grill. Then sauteed the mushrooms and broccolini in butter. Finally, I topped the steaks with crumbled blue cheese and let it melt a bit.

SOOOOO GOOD!

Ended up losing another 2 lbs that night instead of giving in and maybe regressing.




No comments:

Post a Comment