Thursday, November 9, 2017

Soooo, I suck at this.

Yeah, almost a whole year has gone by and nada. Zip. Zero. Zilch.

I can try and blame job hopping or stress or Trump (...thanks Obama), but in reality I just really didn't want to lose weight. I knew I should, but my heart wasn't in it.



This past Sunday I woke up and there it was...."The Will to Lose". It descended upon me in the night, and with it a plan. "You'll go on the Keto diet", it said excitedly. "We can do this!".




Just one problem........We go shopping for groceries on Friday night and there was not a damn thing, besides a lonely carton of eggs, in the house that was Keto friendly.




So I've been winging it this week. Not going full Keto yet, but trying really hard to be good with my food. Lots of research and reading has occurred, new things tried (I really didn't want to like Butter Coffee but holy hell it's good), and meals planned.

Hopefully this sticks. If not I'm gonna have to look into contracting mono.





No comments:

Post a Comment